Friday, May 31, 2013

Thursday is Art day.

I don't have a cool title for Art day (currently Thursday) and I am taking suggestions (but it has to be as awesome as my Friday title which if I do say so myself: It is awesome). This week I printed out a picture of Amorie and Izzy and told them to paint/color it however they wanted. Easy peasy.

This is the original picture:
DSC_0111


I desaturated it in photoshop to make their coloring page.

Amorie said that she wanted her and Izzy to be super heroes.  


DSC_0094
After she was done, she realized that they weren't wearing capes so she drew one with the correct costumes on. 
You can't see it very well, but they have capes and are flying over our house (she even drew their shadows).
DSC_0092
And this is how my conversation with Izzy went: Hiya Mommmmmy =)
DSC_0080
(3 seconds later) What?
DSC_0079
(.7 seconds later) Whatch you want!
DSC_0082

4 comments:

liz said...

Your kids are so cute, and Izzy sounds so much like you. I know I've heard those same words come out of your mouth...with the same hand gestures. The science post is great too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm not sure why that was deleted. I said: that one is going to put a pillow over my face in the night. If I die under suspicious circumstances know that it was the middle child.

G Sauce said...

I may or may not like Amorie's version better...